A craftsmanship requires more of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. Software Product development is the same, it needs a sense of getting into the grove of building and working towards excellence. Addition to it, a software developer has leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt. Are you that aspiring crafts-person?
The responsibilities include:
- Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
- Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
- Visualize about security and data privacy while building.
- Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
- Release management and Code Review
- Write unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
- Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
- Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
- Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- To have explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
- Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
Who should apply?
- Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
- Someone with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
- Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
- An ever-learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
- Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
- Multi-Disciplinary Learning
- Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
- More importantly work from Coimbatore
Junior Level - 2 to 5 Yrs
5 LPA to 8 LPA | 5 days a week | Medical Insurance | Flat Org Structure | Flexible Timing & Leave Policy