We are looking for a Chartered Accountant (Head of Finance) to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially. The responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams. Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department (including Billing and Collection accounting, Cash and Bank Reconciliation, accounts receivable transactions and credit control, Fixed asset activity, payroll, accounts payable transactions, debt activity, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.).
- Managing finance & accounts, budgeting, forecasting, cost & credit control.
- Analysis report on headcount and other variables, analysis of Actual Vs Forecast/Plan variances, margin analysis, costing & profitability analysis.
- Prepare and maintain Management reports/ Monthly Financial reports including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, revenue forecasts, budgets, and cash-flow statements.
- Revenue Recognition.
- Preparation of annual budgets, preparing monthly MIS for Management, providing ad-hoc analysis and reports to management.
- Review and reconcile the general ledger, identifying and thoroughly investigating any discrepancies and taking the proper corrective actions to resolve them.
- Evaluating capital raising activities lead to discussions with investors stakeholders and processing of loan applications to banks and developing the company's fund base.
- Lead all investment activities from a financial perspective for the organization.
- Providing strategic thought leadership for the profitable growth of the organization.
- Coordinate direct the preparation of budgets, financial forecasts report variances.
- Lead customer-vendor negotiations for better credit control working capital management.
- Ensure statutory/regulatory compliance & filings for revenue-related transactions on time.
- Chartered Accountant with relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a must
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, and bookkeeping.
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
- Highly analytical & detailed oriented.
- Should have worked in a startup/high growth environment.
- Experience in managing legal, secretarial function.
- Ability to create & develop new ideas & creative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellence proficiency in Microsoft tools