We're looking for a skilled content writer to work with teams across the company and craft valuable content that will educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, content for presentations to better explain features, and so on. Your projects will be your own to run, with complete creative freedom, but your content will need to align with brand guidelines.
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports, and web copy
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, and social media analytics tools
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers, and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure a consistent message
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices through frequent testing of new content formats and distribution channels, including championing the increased use of data visualization
- 5-10 years of working as a content marketer or in a similar position
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Exceptional business writing skills and a strong grasp of grammar and style; can visualize as well as convey a message into relevant and interesting content. Creative writing skills desired.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience including knowledge of building marketing strategies from scratch. Subject matter expertise in B2B industry trends. Education industry experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research methods.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and reporting.
- Experience writing for a senior executive audience.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent grammar, punctuation skills
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying