As a digital marketer, your primary objective will be to facilitate the sales team through lead generation. You’ll be responsible for conceiving, driving and implementing initiatives to increase brand presence and improve product adoption.
You will assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of B2B EdTech products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Manage AdWords and other paid channels
- Set targets and build strategies to help achieve them
- Create and test ad copy for operational efficiency
- Create and optimize landing pages to increase signups
- Develop and implement campaigns to better lead quality and beat the competition
- Perform data analysis around web traffic and other key metrics
- Monitor KPIs, and set up mechanisms to measure multiple campaigns across many online channels
- Draw meaningful conclusions from campaign data and identify potential opportunities for improvement
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments, timelines, and results
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing or a similar position preferred
- Experience with B2B SAAS companies is preferred
- Experience in Education Industry is a value addition.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven experience building campaign strategies from scratch
- Excellent Excel skills – familiarity with pivot tables and vlookups is a huge bonus
- Basic knowledge of analytics tools and the ability to set up tracking/reporting mechanisms to capture key metrics
- Experience working with data
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Search Console, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying