We are currently hiring a Finance Director to lead a team of Accountants and finance professionals and oversee the planning, implementation and running of all the finance activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, risk and governance.
In this role, you will provide leadership and direction to the finance & accounting team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the accounting and finance function
- Supporting senior stakeholders on all business reviews
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process
- Generating reports & analysis to assist in decision making
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities
- Ensuring compliance with financial processes, systems and policies
- Providing an oversight on tax, internal controls and audit related matters
- You are a Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA or equivalent).
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- You are a strong leader and possess excellent analytical skills.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.