We are looking for a passionate recruitment coordinator, who knows, how to identify the resource need, source, screen, and acquire them to be the part of our growth journey. Regardless of the result, you’ll leave an excellent and professional customer experience at all time.
- Work with hiring manager, panel members and other internal team members to coordinate the recruitment and hiring the new employee.
- Develops creative sourcing techniques in getting extraordinary talents.
- Partners with the external vendors in building hiring talents funnel.
- Identify recruitment priorities and develops a strategy to fill the openings.
- Conduct screening, testing and preliminary interviewing of potential employees.
- Lead the hiring flow and recruitment process viz. schedules interview, extend job offers and finally brings in talent onboard.
- Arrange travel (if needed) and act as a liaison between the company and the applicant.
- Represent company in job fairs, recruiting events and open houses
- Assist in crafting job postings and employment ads
- Champion candidate experience
- Bachelor degree in human resources or business administration or other relevant field.
- Has at least 5+ years experience in the similar industry
- Deep understanding of HR and Talent acquisition practices.
- Has an excellent communication skills
- Has high degree of business and relationship skills
- A seasoned person in attracting, assessing and acquiring personnel.
- Familiar with direct sourcing
- You’ll be knowledgeable with any ATS system, MS Office and/or GSuite of products.
- Proficient with the web/internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great customers.